- 8 Eggs
- 2 Slices of Chopped Applewood Bacon
- ¼ Cup Mayo
- 2 Tbs. Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Celery
- Place all eggs in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to boil for 11 minutes.
- Then Chop Applewood Bacon and cook until crispy.
- Mince the Onion, Celery and add to a bowl. Add the mayo and mustard with Bacon. Mix all together and add pinch of salt and pepper.
- When eggs are done boiling for 11 minutes place them in an ice bath and chill. When completely chilled, peel and make sure a rinsed. Cut the cool boil egg length wise in half. Add the yoke to the mixture. Blend the mixture and egg yoke until combined. Pipe into the egg and sprinkle Dill or Paprika and top with y piece of Applewood Bacon. Refrigerate before serving.