Who doesn’t like an easy sausage and spinach pasta dish. This bowtie pasta plate is light a perfect for dinner.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Box of Mini Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Hillshire Farms Kielbasa Sausage – Sliced
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- ½ Cup of Fresh Broccoli – Sliced into small pieces
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste.
- Boil mini bow tie pasta and cook until tender. Add the 1 Tbsp. butter to pasta and mix.
- In a large frying pan add the sliced sausage and brown on both sides. When brown add the sliced broccoli, spinach and cooked with sausage. Salt and pepper. When veggies are cooked down add the mini bow tie pasta and combine. Turn off heat and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the top and serve.