To all the Chocolate Lovers… This Pie is for you…
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Package of Oreo Cookies
- ½ Cup of Melted Butter
- 2 Boxes of Godiva Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 Cups of Whole Milk
- 1 Container of Kool Whip
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Syrup
- Take the Oreo Cookies and place them in a large storage bag and smash them all down with something heaving meat tenderizer or use something to crush them.
- Take a 9” x 9” Baking dish and pour the crush cookies on the bottom and add the melted butter. Mix together and press down to make a flat crust.
- Sprinkle ½” of Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Take the Kool whip and spread ½ of the container on the bottom.
- In another large bowl add the boxes of instant pudding and milk and mix until thick.
- Pour on top of the Kool Whip and smooth the surface.
- Place in Refrigerator for 30 Minutes to set
- Remove and add the other ½ of the Kool Whip to the top of the Chocolate Pudding.
- Sprinkle another ½ Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips.
- To Serve cut out a slice and drizzle some Chocolate Syrup.