A little Thai Noodles tonight!
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Package for Rice Noodles
- 2 Pork Chop Lions
- 1 Small Diced White Onion
- 1 Cup Fresh Broccoli – Chopped
- 1 Carrot Grated
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbs. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- In an large frying pan add the Olive Oil and pre -heat.
- Add the chopped Onion, Grated Carrots and Chopped Pork Lion.
- Brown for 10 Minutes and season with Pepper and Red Pepper Flakes.
- Add the Chopped up Broccoli and ¼ Cup of Water and Cover with Lid for 5 Minutues.
- Remove Lid and Stir Pork should be completely cooked. Remove from heat.
- In another small frying pan add a 1 Tbsp. of Butter to melt then add the scramble eggs.
- Cook Eggs until scrambles then add the the pork mixture.
- Bring to Boil a pot of water. Add the package of Rice Noodles and let set until cooked for 5 Minutes Remove and strain off water.
- Add the Rice Noodles to the Frying Pan and toss together.
- Plate and Serve.