This Homemade Pumpkin Pie is perfect.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Cups of Cooked Fresh Pumpkin
- ½ Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Cup of Evaporate Milk
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 3 Eggs
Crust: Rimmer’s Red Barn Pie Crust
- Pre – Heat Oven to 375 Degrees.
- Cut the Fresh Pumpkin in Quarters
and remove the seeds.
- Place Skins down on a lined foil cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 45 Min or until
- Remove the Pumpkin from Skins and
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add your
heavy cream, evaporated milk, brown sugar, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, vanilla,
salt and eggs.
- Then add the cooled pumpkin puree.
- Mix well until you have a well
- Combine and pour into your favorite
- Place in Oven and bake for 40
minutes or until you have a clean knife come out.
- Remove and Chill and Serve with Cool Whip.