Creamy melt in your mouth goodness! Bite size stuff potatoes for any special appetizer! Simple and delicious.
- 10 Golf Ball Size Red Potatoes
- ¼ Cup Butter – Room Temp
- 3 Tbsp. Warm Milk
- ¼ Cup Shredded Colby Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Chives
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 2 pcs of Dived Cooked Applewood Bacon
- ½ tsp. Bacon Fat
- Rinse off potatoes and place in pot with water. Bring to a boil until potatoes are fork tender. Remove from water and set aside to cool.
- When Potatoes are chilled, cut bottom of one side. From the other side off cut the top piece so you can spoon out the potato and place in bowl. I use a melon scooper.
- In a Bowl, cream together butter, cheese, chives, sour cream, bacon, bacon fat, warm milk, and scooped potatoes. The mixture should be creamy. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Pipe the mixture back into the boiled Red Potatoes and place in a pie tin. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve as appetizer.