This easy delicious Bean Dip is perfect for any Sport’s, Birthday and family Parties..
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 4 Cups Cooked Pinto Beans (Smashed)
- 6 Tbsp. Siracha Sauce
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado – Diced Small
- ½ Cup Slice Black Olives
- 2 tbsp. of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Red Onion
- 2 ½ Cup Colby Shredded Cheese
- 8 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- Smash up the Cooked Pinto Beans and smooth on bottom of a 9”x13” Pan.
- Spread the Sirach Sauce on top of beans and mix together and smooth again.
- Spread the shredded cheese over the beans and place in Oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until beans are warm. Remove from oven and sprinkle the onion, chopped tomatoes, olives evenly over the beans.
- Add the chopped avocado and drop a tbsp. of sour cream over and throughout the dip.Serve with Corn Tortilla Chips.