Nothing like cooking up some finger favorites, Fried Zucchini and excellent side dish or appetizer
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Large Zucchini – Remove Seeds
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 3 Cups of Panko Bread Crumbs
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Rinse off Zucchini and cut into 1” slices. Remove large seeds. Season with Salt & Pepper on both sides and set aside.
- In a small bowl beat eggs and milk together. In another small bowl add salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and flour mix together. In another small bowl add panko bread crumbs.
- You are going to do the 3 dip method to this dish. Placed cut up zucchini into the flour mixture then the egg mixture back into the panko bread crumbs and set on a plate. In a large skillet melt the butter and add the olive oil on medium high heat.
- Place the breaded Zucchini in the pan and cook on both sides until golden brown. Once cooked on both side place on paper towel to rest. Place on dish and serve with Ranch or Chipotle Ranch.