This fresh alternative without the yoke, healthy choice with avocado.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado
- ½ of a Lime
- 2 tbsp. of Chopped Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro
- Place all eggs in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to boil for 11 minutes. When eggs are done drain water from pot and place eggs in an ice bath. Chill for 10 Minutes. Remove the peel and make sure rinsed off.
- Cut the eggs length wise and remove the yoke. In a separate bowl add the chopped tomatoes, onion, and cilantro. Squeeze the lime into the bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Cut the large avocado in half and remove it from the peeling and remove the seed. Cream together with the mixture.
- Spoon combined mixture into the egg white and serve.