Summer fun all year long with this easy Bacon Wrap Shrimp on a Kabob.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 lb. of 20/30 shrimp deveined and peeled
- 8 slices of bacon divided
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- Monterey Cheese – Sliced
- Kabob Sticks
- Clean and peel all raw shrimp. Cut the shrimp length wise on the top talk way through. Rinse very good. Take some Cheese and slice into small thin strip. Cut the jalapeno into small thin strips. Cut the Bacon in half.
- Take a shrimp and stuff with a cheese, jalapeno and then take a piece of the bacon and wrap around the shrimp. Use two kabob sticks and push though middle. Repeat and add 4 shrimp per set.
- Grill on the BBQ and turn over until bacon is cooked. Make sure to check shrimp by looking up close to make sure their color is pink not grey. Flip over and cooked on each side. Bacon should be cooked and perfect to serve.