Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 4 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 4 Slices of American Cheese
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ Cup of Mayo
- Salt & Pepper
- Cheddar Onion Chips
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parmesan Grated Cheese
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375 degrees. Rinse off the Chicken Breast and slice them almost ¾ of the way in half. Layer a cup of fresh spinach leaves on the bottom half. Cut a slice of cheese and place on top of the spinach and clos the breast. Place it in a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- After all chicken breast are stuffed season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl mix the can of soup and mayo together and spread on the top of each chicken breast.
- In another bowl mix the Cheddar Onion Chips and Parmesan cheese together then sprinkle on the chicken breast. Place in the oven for 45 minutes. Serve with Salad or small side dish.