This is the best little breakfast all in one in a little nest of Spuds.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 4 Large Peeled Grated Potatoes
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Slices of Bacon – Sliced and Cooked.
- ½ Cup Grated Monterey Cheese
- Pre – Heat Oven to 380 degrees. In a large (6) muffin pan spray non – stick spray in each section. Once you have grated all potatoes place the grated potatoes in a cheese cloth and squeeze all the water out of them. Place them back in a large bowl. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, onion powder and add the melted butter and combine. Then take a handful of the potato mixture and place in the muffin pan make a nest with your hands and make sure they are full evenly around each location.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes check to make sure potatoes are browning. They should be 3/4th done. Remove from the oven and crack an egg in each nest. Salt and pepper the top of egg to your taste, place back in the oven for 7 minutes and check to see if top of the eggs are white. Almost like a poached egg. Remove again from the oven and top each egg with grated cheese and some cooked bacon. Place in oven for another 5 minutes and remove. Let set for 5 minutes and slightly use large spoon and remove each nest. Enjoy!