Homemade By Siam Rimmer
Medium Peeled Potatoes
- ½ Cup
of Salt & Pepper
lbs. Ground Beef
Cups Frozen Peas / Carrots
Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 Cup
- 2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp.
Cups Grated Colby Cheese
- For Potatoes: Peel and quarter the
- Place in a pot and boil for 15 Minutes or until
folk tender or done.
- Drain from water and add the butter, warm milk,
salt & pepper.
- Mix or smash until you have mashed
potatoes no lumps a must.
- For the Meat Mixture: In a medium pan,
brown beef, onion until cooked complete.
- Remove the cooked meat mixture from pan
once cooked and set aside in a bowl.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of Flour to the bottom of the pan,
- Add the Beef Broth and then bring to a mild
- Add the froze peas and carrots, worcestershire.
- Add the meat and onion to the pan and
cooked for 10 minutes.
- The mixture should be thick then add to
bottom of a 13 x 9 Pan.
- Smooth over the mash potatoes on top of
the meat mixture.
- Cook in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes
or until the gravy mixture bubbles on the sizes.
- Remove from the stove and sprinkle the
grated cheese on top of the mash potatoes.
- Set until melted.