Nothing like a light tasty sweet and tangy treat!
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Slice or Mini Bundt Angel Food Cake
- 2 Cups of slice Rhubarb
- 2 Cups of slice Strawberries
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. of Sugar
- Cool Whip
- In a pot add the water, sliced rhubarb and sliced strawberries.
- Bring to boil and stir. When fruit breaks down turn off heat and set aside to chill.
- On a plate add a slice of Angel food cake.
- Spoon some of the rhubarb and strawberry mixture on top of the cake.
- Spoon on some cool whip and top with another spoon of sauce.