This light, easy fresh bowtie salad is a perfect side dish to a summer BBQ.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Box of Mini Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 Cups of Chopped Romane Lettuce
- 1 Large Tomato Chopped Up
- 3 Slices of Chopped Cooked Bacon
- 5 Slices of Finely Chopped Smoked Ham
- ½ Cup Small Chopped Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Small Bottle of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 Small Cucumber chopped into small piece
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- Boil noodles until done and rinse with cold water and set side.
- In a large bowl add chopped tomatoes, cheese, bacon, ham, cucumber. Add the bowtie pasta once it has cooled completely.
- Mix together and add the bottle of buttermilk ranch dressing and pepper. Then add the chopped up lettuce. Toss together and refrigerate until ready to serve.