This is far most the best potato summer salad.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 6 Large Russet Potatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Small Can of Slice Black Olives
- ½ Cup of Celery
- ½ Cup Dill Pickle
- 3 Cups of Mayo
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- * 1 squeeze of Mustard if you want*
- Boil Potatoes in a large pot until they are fork tender. Drain and cool until you can peel off the skins. Chop the potatoes into small square pieces and set aside.
- Boil eggs and peel and set aside to chill. When chilled cut the eggs into small pieces and put in a large mixing bowl. Add the potatoes.
- Drain off the liquid from the can of olives, chopped up celery, pickles and add to the bowel. Season with salt and pepper. I use about 2 pinches of each.
- Add the Mayo and mix completely until the salad is moist but not too dry. If you need to add more mayo and another large spoon full. You can also add mustard per your taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.