This crazy dish is easy and tasty for a side dish at the table.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 Cup of White or Brown Rice
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup Diced Spam
- ½ Diced Red Onion
- 1 small jar of diced pineapple
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- Bring water to boil and add rice. Cooked until you do not see no more bubbles and turn off heat to rest.
- In a frying pan add the onion, spam and fry together. Set aside in a bowl when cooked.
- Mix the eggs and salt & pepper and scramble in the pan until cooked. Place aside in a dish.
- In the large pan, add the rice, butter and soy sauce mix together. Add the spam mixture, pineapple and the Scramble Eggs. Combine and Service in a Dish.