This simple little Apple Pastry Dessert is an easy and pleasant sweet dish.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 3 Red Delicious Sliced Apples
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Pack of Puff Pastry
- 1 Small Jar of Peach Jelly
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Powder Sugar
- To prepare Apples: Rinse off Apples and cut them in half and core out the seeds. Then slice the apples into even thin slices. Add in a large bowl. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the lemon into the bowl of apples and stir them around. The will prevent them getting brown. Place in Microwave for 2 Minutes until apples are just tender.
- To make Roses:Thaw the puff pastry dough. Place on a slightly floured surface and unfold. Cut the dough into 4 even slices. Spread the peach jelly over the pastry dough and then add the sliced apples over lapping another over another to the edges. Sprinkle some cinnamon evenly across the middle. Fold the Pastry Dough from the bottom to the middle of the apples. At the end of the dough roll them up and place in a cup cake wrapper then into a muffin pan.
- When complete back in Oven at 375 degrees for 30 – 25mins until dough is done. Remove from oven and chill sprinkle with powder sugar.