Forget about the box brownies you have to make this perfect, rich brownie.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Cup melted butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¾ Cup Hersey’s Cocoa Powder
- 1 Hersey’s Bar
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips for Top / Chocolate Sprinkles
- 6 Tbsp. Butter Softened
- 2 Tbsp. Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 Cups Powder Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Hersey’s Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tbsp. Buttermilk
- Pre Heat oven at 350 degrees. Grease or line a 13 x 9 x 2” cake pan.
- Melt butter and set to cool. When butter is cool place in large mixing bowl and add sugar and vanilla and mix well. Add the eggs 1 at a time until well beaten.
- Add Cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt. Beat well. When completely mixed pour into the cake pan.
- Take your chocolate bar and break up into pieces. Sprinkle them over the batter and add a cup of mini chocolate chips on the top of the mixture. Take a rubber spatula and push the chips down into the cake mixture.
- Back for 30 min or until the brownies pull away from the sides of pan. Cool and remove from pan.
- Prepare the frosting. When the Frosting is mixed, take the cooled brownies and frost. Sprinkle with the rest of the mini chip and chocolate sprinkles. Serve up with a cold glass of Milk.