This easy Carmel Banana Cream pie is delicious on a hot summer day.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Large Pre – Made Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Box of Instant Banana Pudding
- 1 Large Tub of Cool Whip
- 3 Bananas
- In a large mixing bowl make the banana instant pudding by directions. Add half of the cool whip and fold into the pudding.
- In the bottom of the Pie crust slice up 1 banana and spread around the top of the crust. Pour the pudding mix on the bananas. Refrigerate up to 1 hour. Remove and add another banana sliced up and spread around.
- Top the rest of the cool whip on the top and smooth the evenly. Add the last sliced banana to the top and drizzle the Carmel over the top. Freeze for 1 hour and serve.