This is overall the best gooey, peanut butter chocolate, peace of heaven you will ever want.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 – 12oz Pack of Chocolate Chips
- ¾ Cup Peanut Butter
- 20 Large Marshmallows
- 1 Can Ready Made Cherry / Strawberry Frosting
- 1 Jar of Marciano Cherries
- In a pot add the Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter and melt together until creamy and combined. Remove from heat.
- In a 9 x 9” Pan cover bottom with tin foil. Spread ½ of the mixture on the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Slice the Cherries in ½ and place across the top of the chocolate mixture.
- In another pot melt the Marshmallows and frosting together, once combined pour on top of the chocolate layer and make sure even across the pan.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture on top of the frosting mixture. Let chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Cut into 1” Squares and serve.