This easy no bake pie is perfect to serve on a hot summer day.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Large Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 Package of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Large container of Cool Whip
- 1 Box of Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 3 Hersey’s Bars
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- In a small bowl break up the heresy’s bars into small pieces and microwave until melted about 30 seconds and stir, then repeat until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In another bowl make the instant pudding and set in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Take a large spoon of the Melted Chocolate Bar and spread on bottom of crust. Sprinkle small chocolate chips on the bottom of pie crust.
- In another bowl add ½ of the cool whip and rest of the heresy’s that has been melted and mix together. Spread into pie crust. Sprinkle more of the mini chocolate chips and then top with the chocolate pudding.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove and decorate edges with cool whip and sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles or mini chips. Serve.