This easy berry trifle is a light and great way to start off the Memorial Day Events.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 loaf of Angel Food Cake
- 2 Cup Blueberries
- 2 Cup Blackberries
- 2 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Large Cool Whip
- Cut up the Angel Food Cake into slices and then cubes.
- Slice up the Strawberries. To a bottom deep trifle dish add the ½ of the cubed cake.
- Mix together 2 cups of cool whip and ½ of the sliced strawberries. Place that mixture on top of the cake.
- Add ½ of the Blackberries and Blueberries to the top and add more cool whip. Add the rest of the cubed cake and another layer of cool whip to the top.
- Design the rest of the blueberries, blackberries and strawberries to the top. Be creative! Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.