I love this Pumpkin Carmel Pie any time of the year. You need to try this pie soon.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Butter Softened
- ½ Cup of Chopped Pecans.
- ***Allergies Parents ** You can use a Graham Cracker Crust.
- 8oz Cream Cheese Soften
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Cup Cool Whip Divided
- 2 ½ Cup Milk
- 3 Small Boxes of White Chocolate or Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 – 15oz Can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
Nut Allergies – Do not add pecans ** You can use a Graham Cracker Crust.
- Pre – Heat Oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, butter and pecans together. Press into a sprayed 9 x 9 Pie Pan. Bake for 15 Minutes. Then Remove to cool. ** Or you can use a Graham Cracker Crust for Allergy Family*
- Layer 1: Drizzle some Carmel top of pie crust.
- Layer 2: Blend Cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 cup of cool whip and then spread into pie cooled pie crust.
- Layer 2: Mix milk and pudding mix together, then add pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and 1 cup of cook whip. Spread on the top of cream cheese mixture.
- Layer 3: Spread remaining cup of cool whip on top of pumpkin mixture and drizzle with Carmel.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to serve.