This fun white chocolate strawberry is perfect for a summer snack.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 2 Cups of Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Cups of White Chocolate Melted Chips
- ½ Cup of Blue Sprinkles
- In a pot add about 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Place the white chocolate chips in a glass bowl and temper on top of the pot until melted.
- Clean the strawberries and make sure they are dry before adding to chocolate. Dip the Strawberry ½ way into the melted chocolate.
- Then dip the end of the strawberry into the blue sprinkles. Place on a piece of foil until set and serve.