No Bake Green Bean Casserole
This fast no bake casserole is a family favorite.
Credit: Lola Rimmer
- 1 lbs. of Hamburger or Ground Turkey
- 1 Small Diced White Onion
- 1 8oz Jar Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can Green Beans – Drained
- 8 Slices of American Cheese
- ½ Bag of Egg Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a large skillet brown meat, salt, pepper and onion. If you use hamburger drain off fat. Add meat back into the pan, tomato sauce, green beans. Heat up. Boil water and cook egg noodles. Strain Noodles from boiling water.
- Layer 1: Add butter to bottom of a 2 Quart Casserole Pan. Stir in the noodles with butter. Add 4 Slices of cheese right on top of the noodles.
- Layer 2: Add the meat / green bean mixture on top of the cheese and add another 4 slices of cheese to top of mixture. Let set until cheese is melted and serve.