BeBe's Seafood Salad
My little sister comes up with the best Seafood Salad ideas, this one is a winner!
- 1 Box of Mini Bowtie Pasta
- 1 Ranch Packet – Make to Directions
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 4 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Bag of Small Cooked Shrimp – 75/100
- ½ Cup of Imitation Crab Meat
- 1 tsp Pepper.
- Cook Bowtie Pasta, rinse and draw set aside to chill and place in a large bowl.
- Dice up cucumber, all three-bell pepper and tomatoes into small square pieces and add to the bowl.
- Thaw the shrimp in cold water drain and add to the bowl.
- Cut up the Imitation Crab meat into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together and add the Ranch mixture and pepper combine well.
- Cover with lid or tin foil and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.