This refreshing Blueberry Mint Lemonade is refreshing for a sunny day.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice – 6 Fresh Lemons
- 1 Quart of Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 8 Mint Leaves
- Squeeze the Lemon Juice from the Lemons and add to Water.
- In a small bowl take about ¼ of the Blueberries and smash using the back of a fork. When smashed add to the water.
- Mix in the Sugar and combine all ingredients. Take 5 of the Mint Leaves and cut into small pcs and add the water.
- Take about 1/8 of the rest of Blueberries and add whole to the water. Mix.
- Pour into a glass over ice and top off by designing your own look with Fresh Blueberries and a slice of Lemon.