This fun easy Turkey Meatball Dish is a favorite in my house.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1lb of Ground Turkey
- 1 Medium Onion
- ½ Cup of Italian Season Bread crumbs
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Can Diced Pineapple
- 2 Cups of Sweet & Sour Sauce
- In a mixing bowl add ground turkey, onion, bread crumbs, egg white, salt, pepper and mix together. Make meat balls about 1” around and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 35 minutes. Test 1 meatball by cutting it in half to make sure cooked complete. If you need to cook more add 10 minutes.
- Then place each meatball in a medium pot, add the can of pineapples include the juice and the sweet and sour sauce.
- Bring to boil until, turn off and serve over rice.