These fun little Birds Nest are a perfect treat for the kids.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 2 Cups Butterscotch Chips
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- 4 Cups of Slice String Potato Chips
- 1 Cup Whopper Candy Eggs
- Non – Stick Cooking Spray
- Stray a 24 Muffin Pan and Set aside. Place 1 cup of water in a pot and bring to boil then turn down. Place a glass bowl over the water to temp the chips until melted.
- In a mixing bowl add the String Potato Chips. When Chocolate Chips are melted pour over the potato chips and toss until completely covered.
- Take a large spoon and place ¼ Cup in each muffin cup holder. Press lightly down to shape nest and place tree assorted whooper eggs on top.
- Set aside and let set up for 4 hours. Serve.
- **Repeat for Butterscotch Chips.**