This spud and egg breakfast is light and easy to make.
Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 3 Slices of Applewood Bacon
- 6 Russell Potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp. Melted Butter
- 2 Slices of Diced Ham
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Chives
- Pre-Heat oven at 375 degrees. In a muffin pan spray each spot with some Pam. Take your bacon and cut in half. Take the half and place into the muffin spot like a circle.
- Take your Russet potatoes and cut into thin slices about ¼” to bendable. Make sure to cut them the same size so they will cook evenly. Place the potatoes slices in the circle of the bacon in the pan and fan them like a flower. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush them a little with melted butter.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven for about 30 mins and remove check the potatoes to make sure they are fork tender. If there is any additional bacon fat you can drain with a spoon. Once theyare folk tender to almost done crack a full egg in the middle of each potato and top with pcs of the diced ham.
- Place back in the oven for about 10 more minutes as the eggs should be fully cooked by looking at the top which should be white. Remove and rest for 4 minutes. Take a large spoon and scoop them out of the muffin pan and plate. Sprinkle with Chives and serve.