Credit: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Can of Slice Pineapples
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake
- 1 Cup of Pineapple Juice from Can
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Marciano Cherries
- Preheat Oven at the heat of the Box Cake. Take a 6 Holder Muffin Pan and spray each hole with Nonstick cooking spray. Set Aside.
- In a bowl melt your butter, when the butter is melted add the brown sugar and combine well. Take a large spoon and add to each muffin location. About 2 Tbsp. If there is extra just add until all mixture is used.
- Then open the can of pineapple and add a slice to on top of the brown sugar mixture. Place a cherry in each center of the pineapple. In a mixing bowl open your yellow cake mixture and add the eggs, oil by directions of the box. But for the Water bases use the amount on the box sub the reserved pineapple juice instead of the water. Mix together well.
- Pour cake mixture on each pineapple and leave about ¼” from top of the muffin pan. Please in the oven and cook by directions of cupcakes or until knife comes out clean. Remove from the stove and then take a knife and run around the edges to make sure each transfer.
- Take a cookie sheet and place on the top of the muffin pan then flip upside down. Let it set for a couple of minutes to wait for release. Then remove the muffin pan. The cakes should set to cool and serve.