This is the best Creamy Coleslaw to serve with Pulled Pork.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 Cups of Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Grated Large Carrot
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. of Milk
- 1 Tbsps. Lemon Juice
- In a large mixing bowl add the cabbage, shredded carrots, pepper and salt.
- In a small bowl add the Lemon juice, sugar, mustard, vinegar, mayo, milk and mix together.
- Pour mixture over the cabbage and toss.
- Cover with Clear Wrap and Refrigerate for 30 Minute,
- Serve as a side or with your favorite BBQ Sandwich.