Credit: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Fresh Water Brook Trout
- ½ Flour
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Salt
- 6 Tbsp. Bacon Fat
- Clean the freshly caught Brook Trout. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the inside and outside of the fish.
- On a paper plate add the flour, dash of pepper and salt and mix with fork. Place our fish on the plate of flour and cover both sides and make sure to add flour to the inside chest.
- In a cast iron frying pan add your bacon fat. Make sure the fat is melted and add the trout. Make sure to push the bacon fat on the inside chest of the fish.
- Cook about 5 min per side and then plate and rest. Serve and Enjoy.