Credit: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Tbs. Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Mustard
- 1 Small Diced Dill Pickle
- 1 Tbs. Diced Celery Chopped Small
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Dill
- 1/2tsp. Mustard
- Place all eggs in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to boil for 10 minutes.
- When eggs are done drain water from pot and place eggs in an ice bath. Chill for 10 Minutes.
- Remove the peel and make sure rinsed off.
- Dice all the eggs in a small bowl. Add all the ingredients above and mix together.
- Place in Refrigerator for 20 Minutes and serve with as a sandwich or with crackers.