Credit: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Pack of Pillsbury Grand Butter Biscuits
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Oil
- In a large Iron Skillet add your oil to heat. In a large bowl bag add your sugar and cinnamon and stir. Open your biscuits and cut out a hole in each of them.
- When your oil is hot, add one biscuit at a time and turn them over when they begin to float. Cook for about 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil drain and place in cinnamon sugar mixtures toss and place on plate.
- Cook the centers as donut holes and when they float flip over and cook for 1 minute and remove from oil.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar and rest to chill. Serve and enjoy.