Black Widow Cupcakes
The perfect Cupcake for your Halloween Party.
Credit: Siam Rimmer
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 1 Bag of White Melting Chips
- Food Coloring
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Whoppers
- Colored Flat Sprinkle Candies
- Black Food Gel Coloring
- 1 Container of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Wax paper
- Make your cupcakes to box directions and set them aside to cool overnight.
- Then in a small bowl melt your white chocolate chips and add black and blue color dye to make your blueish black legs. When mixed to the color you want add the melted chocolate to a baggie and close. Then cut the very bottom corner edge off.
- Make the Letter “L” think of 6 legs per spider. Let the chocolate set on wax paper. While the chocolate sets, frost the cooled cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting.
- Take the Black Gel and make 3 circles on each cupcake from small, medium and then large. Take a toothpick and draw a line through all three circles to make the web design. Add 2 whoppers on the top of the decorated web.
- Then add all 6 “L” set legs by the sides of the whoppers. Take a little bit of the chocolate and set 1 end of the sprinkle to make the eyes and bottom of the spider.
- Decorate them all and serve during your party.