Big Mountain Mushrooms
Credit: Siam Rimmer
- 24 Fresh Mushrooms
- ½ lbs. of Sausage
- ¼ Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese
- 2 Gloves of Minced Fresh Garlic
- ¼ Cup of Grate Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Diced White Onion
- ¼ Cup of Melted Butter
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees. Rinse off all mushrooms and remove the bottom stem. Take a spoon and remove the brown sleeves under mushroom set aside on paper towel.
- In a small frying pan add the sausage, minced garlic, onion cook. When sausage is cook strain off the fat and set aside to chill.
- In a bowl combine the Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheeses, Italian Bread Crumbs, melted butter and pepper and cream and combine well. Add the cool sausage mixture and combine with cheese mixture.
- Take a mushroom and stuff a 1” round ball of the sausage mixture into the bottom of the mushroom. When all mushrooms are stuffed place in casserole pan and cook for 25 minutes and serve on plate.