This Old Recipe is a perfect reminder of the Past.
Credit: Siam Rimmer
- 3 to 4 Cups of Turkey Droppings / Broth
- ½ Cup of Butter – cut into 8pcs
- ½ Cup Flour
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- Neck Meat, Liver, some dark meat from Turkey
- In a medium pan melt down the butter except for 2 Slices. When the butter is melted add the flour and cream together.
- Add 3 Cups of the Turkey Broth and mix until you get a thick texture. Turn down heat to low and cook down the flour in the gravy. If your gravy is to thick then add more Turkey or Chicken Broth until you have creamy smooth texture.
- Add your chopped neck meat, liver and dark meat, pepper and the rest of the butter to finish this perfect Giblet Turkey Gravy.