This is the Perfect Easy Pecan Pie
Credit: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup of Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cups of Chopped Pecans
- ½ Cup of Halved Pecans for Decoration.
- Pie Crust: Rimmer’s Red Barn Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 375° Degrees. Melt butter in a medium pan over the stove while constantly stirring add the sugar and salt. Mix in your eggs, corn syrup and vanilla. And stir and cook for about 10 minutes. Then Add your chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture into your favorite pie crust. Then take the cup halved pecans and decorate your design on top. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the knife test comes out clear. When cooked remove from Oven and cool at room temp. Serve and Enjoy.