Sweet Potato Pie
This the one of the best dishes I make for the Holidays. There are no leftovers.
Credit: Siam Rimmer
- 3 Cups of Cooked Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- ½ Cup of Butter Soften
- 1/3 Cup of Milk
For the Top
- ¾ Cup of Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Flour
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Flour
- 1 Cup of Chopped Pecans
- Pre – Heat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse off your Sweet Potatoes and folk the outer skins. Place in the oven for 35 min or until they are soft. Remove from the oven and let the cool down enough to handle and remove the outer skin.
- Place the Potatoes in a large bowl and use a potato smasher and smash until there are no lumps. Set aside to cool.
- In another bowel pre – pair the top. Add all ingredients and mix together. When the Sweet Potatoes are cool, add the eggs, vanilla, butter, milk and stir together.
- Place the Sweet Potatoes mixture in Casserole Dish.
- Spread the top mixture over the Sweet Potatoes. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove and Serve.
You do not have to use the Pecan for Nut Allergy Families **