This is a perfect warm Appetizer for any time of the year.
- 1 Cup of Fresh Cooked Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Package of Brie Cheese
- 1 French Beget Loaf Bread
- Olive Oil
- Slice your bread into small angel slices and brush 1 side with Olive Oil.
- Take the Brie Cheese and remove from package and place onto a small Flat Iron Skillet.
- Cut the cheese into 4 Angular pieces. Add the cup of Cranberry Sauce on the Top.
- Place in the Oven at 350 degrees for 10 min and remove.
- Take your Slice Bread and place onto a cookie sheet and place in oven for 10min.
- Remove the Bread and place around the cheese