These are easy to make for any Super bowl or Football Party.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Tube of Grand Biscuits
- 4 Cup of Canola Oil
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 3 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup of Powder Sugar
- In a large Frying pan add Oil and turn on High to bring to heat at 375 degrees.
- Remove the biscuits from the tube and take a cup and in the center of a biscuit cut into Football shapes. Cut all the Biscuits.
- In a medium glass bowl add the chocolate chips. In another Glass Bowl add the Heavy Cream. Please the Bowl of Heavy Cream I a microwave and heat for 1 minute or until milk is warm. Pour over the Chocolate Chips and set aside.
- Add the shaped footballs 1 at a time. I cooked about 6. Cook for 2 Minutes or until golden brown and then flip over and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Remove each donut and place on rack to drain cook. Repeat until all your footballs are cooked. Turn off heat and push the Frying Pan to the back of our stove for safety and to cool.
- Take the mixture of heavy cream and chocolate chips and stir by this time the chocolate should be melted. If you need to warm it up again place in microwave for another 1min and 30. Cream together until you have a rich chocolate mixture. Take the Football and Dip half way into the chocolate and place upwards on the Rack. Repeat this step for all the Footballs.
- Then in a small bowl add the Powder Sugar and 2 Tbsp. of Heavy Cream mix together and place the white frosting into a sandwich baggie. Seal and cut a tiny corner from the bottom.
- Decorate strips on top of the Footballs. Serve on a Platter.