Red Smashers are the best little side to any dinner dish.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 8 Small Red Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Sharp Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Stick Butter
- Pre – Heat Oven to 375 Degrees
- Rinse off the Red Spud and butter each and place them on a cookie sheet
- Place in Oven and cook for 40 Minutes or until fork tender
- Remove and take a Potato Smasher and press down to break open.
- Sprinkle with Pepper and Salt
- Sprinkle each Spud with Cheddar Cheese and place in oven for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.