These light delicious Strawberry Crepes for the ones I love.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup half and half or Milk
- ¼ Cup water
- 1 Cup flour
- 3 Tbsp. butter melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 Cup of Strawberries Sliced
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- Kool Whip
- Mini Heart Candy
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the milk and mix well.
- Warm milk for 40 seconds and add to crepe batter mix thoroughly. Let batter set aside and rest so bubbles pop and mixture is smooth.
- Warm a flat nonstick pan on the stove and butter. When batter has no bubbles add a large spoon to the pan and cook until brown on bottom and flip.
- It takes little time to brown so please do not overcook.
- Once crepes are done place on a plate add the strawberries and chocolate chips. Fold and then top again with Strawberries and Chocolate Chips and Kool Whip and Mini Hearts.
Homemade by Mamma Griz