This is the perfect Bacon Wrap Chicken Dinner.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Cups of Fresh Spinach
- 4 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 8 Slices of Applewood Bacon
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre – Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a Cookie Sheet with Tin Foil
- Rinse off each Chicken Breast and then pat dry.
- Cut a Chicken Breast in ½ but do not cut all the way through. Length Wise so you can stuff.
- Open the Chicken Breast and season with a Pinch of Pepper and Salt.
- Take 1 Cup of the Fresh Spinach and cut off the stem. Place the leaves flat.
- Take 1 Slice of the Provolone Cheese and cut in half and place on top of the Spinach
- Close the Chicken Breast and wrap 2 Slices of the Applewood Bacon around the Breast. Tuck in the ends and then place on cookie Sheet. Repeat until all breast are done.
- Place in Oven and Bake for 30 Minutes. Then turn up the oven to 400 Degrees and cooked for another 10 minutes to brown the Bacon.
- Remove and Serve.