This is the perfect Biscuit cheese bomb.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Container of Buttery Grand Biscuits
- 8 – 1” Cubs of Monterey Cheese Squares
- ½ Cup of Melted Butter
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Parsley
- Pre = Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Take out a 9” Cake Pan and spray with non- stick spray.
- Open the Grand Biscuits and remove from container.
- Take a square cub of the Monterey cheese and place in the center for a biscuit. Fold each corner to the middle hiding the cheese in the middle.
- Then place the folded side down in the cake pan. Repeat until all biscuits are stuffed and in the pan.
- Add parsley and melted butter together. Then brush ½ of the butter mixture over each biscuit.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook by direction which is about 14min or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven when cooked and brush the biscuits with the rest of the butter mixture.
- Cool then serve.