Mom always had a way to comfort the soul.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 Cups of Stew Meat
- 1 Small White Onion Chopped
- ½ Cup of Flour
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Salt
- 3 Tbs. Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Butter
- 2 Cups of Beef Broth
- 2 Cups of Frozen Peas & Carrots
- 1 Bag of Egg Noodles
- Sour Cream
- Take the Stew meat and place in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the meat with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Add ¼ Cup of Flour to the meat and cost around.
- In a large frying pan add the oil and bring to Hi heat.
- Add the Chopped Onion
- Add the Stew Meat to the Oil and brown both sides. When the sides are done remove the meant and onions from the frying pan to a plate.
- Add the Butter to the frying pan to melt.
- Then add ¼ Cup of Flour and cream together. When creamed add the Broth
- Cream the mixture then add the stew meat back to the pan and turn down the heat. Cook for about 15 minutes on Medium Low with a Lid to over the meat.
- Remove the lid after the 15 minutes and then add the Peas & Carrots.
- In a Large Pot Boil some water and add a pinch of Salt.
- When the water in the Pot is boiling add the Egg Noodles and cook for 10 – 12 Minutes or until done. Strain off the water.
- Take a Plate add a Serving of Egg Noodles
- Remove the Lid from the Stew Meat and Pour a Serving of Meat onto the Egg Noodles.
- Add a Spoon of the Sour Cream to the Top and Serve.