Healthy way to cook large Steak Tomatoes the whole family will love.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Large Steak Tomatoes
- ½ Cup of Grate Parmesan Cheese
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Fresh Parsley
- Pre – Heat Oven to 400 Degrees
- Line a Cookie Sheet with Tin Foil
- Rinse off the Steak Tomatoes and Slice them ½” Thick Slices and Place Flat on Cookie Sheet
- Sprinkle each with a little pepper and salt.
- Add some Grated Parmesan Cheese to each Tomatoes
- Place in Oven for 10 – 12 Minutes then Remove
- Top with Fresh Parsley and Serve on Plate.