These are perfect and delicious.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 6 Small Tomato’s
- 1 Can of Albacore Tuna
- ½ Cup of Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Minced White Onions
- 2 Tbs. Mayonnaise.
- Pre – Heat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Take your Tomatoes and cut off the top and spoon out the insides set side.
- Open the can of Tuna and make sure to drain off all liquid. Take a small bowl and add your Tuna, Mayo, Pepper and Diced Onion. Mix together.
- Stuff each Tomatoes with the Tuna mixture and place in 8” X 8” Pan.
- When all Tomatoes are stuffed place in Oven for about 15 Minutes remove and top with the Cheese place back in the oven for about 4 Minutes Remove.
- Plate and Serve.